- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ST. MARY, Mo. -- Mary H. Klobe, 75, of St. Louis died Sunday, May 4, 2003, at Green Park Nursing Home in Affton, Mo.
She was born May 22, 1927, at St. Mary, daughter of Emil J. and Louise Schroeder Klobe.
Klobe had been an administrative assistant with the Aircraft Project Office for the U.S. Army Aviation and Systems Command 45 years. She was a member of St. George Catholic Church and National Association of Retired Federal Employees in St. Louis.
Survivors include two sisters, Mabel McCrary and Eileen Walter of Perryville; two brothers, Harold Klobe of Perryville, and Floyd Klobe of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Kutis Funeral Home in Affton from 3 to 9 p.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. George Catholic Church.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, and Thursday after 6:30 a.m.
The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.