- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Dr. Steven Roth
Dr. Steven Frederic Roth, 56, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, May 2, 2003, at his home.
He was born Jan. 18, 1947, in Cape Girardeau, son of Raymond T. and Opal Sample Roth.
He was a 1965 graduate of Illmo-Fornfelt-Ancell High School and of Southeast Missouri State University. He was a 1974 graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry.
He was a member of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity, Cardinal Key and editor of the Capaha Arrow at Southeast.
He practiced dentistry in Illmo for 22 years, retiring in 1995 due to ill health.
Survivors include his father and stepmother, Dorothy Busche Roth of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Peggy Brooks of Scott City and Linda Harmon of Cedar Rapids, Iowa; a stepbrother, Bill Busche of Key West, Fla., a stepsister, Regina Asberry of Nashville, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his mother and grandparents.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Barry Pfanstiel officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery.