- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 5/5/03
Monday, May 5
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Ann Marie Jordan of 921 Hackberry, Apt. 210, CapeGirardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
John Patrick Lau of Northville, Mich., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving without a license. Arrests
Neil Richard Urhahn of 3033 Boutin, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of stealing.
John Steven Ryan, of 921 Hackberry, Apt. 210, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on a warrant complaint for failure to appear on three counts of improper registration and a probation revocation.
Justin Wilson of 911 Glenstone, Dexter, Mo., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of possession of alcohol by a minor.
Melissa Michelle McNeil, of Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of supplying alcohol to a minor.
Amy Lynn Roberson of Bloomfield, Mo., received a summons Saturday on suspicion of littering.
David Wayne Prince of 1710 N. Sprigg, Apt. 510, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of keeping a disorderly house.
Scott Michael Baumhour of 1710 N. Sprigg, Apt. 510, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of keeping a disorderly house.
Brandon Jacob Wendell, 21, of 825 North St., received a summons Sunday on suspicion of keeping a disorderly house.Thefts
Two bicycles were reported stolen Saturday at 802 William St.
Amerimart reported the theft of gasoline at 865 William St. Saturday.
Don's Store 24 reported a theft Saturday at 341 S. Sprigg St.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Saturday at 285 Siemers Drive.
Cash was reported stolen Sunday at 25 N. Hanover.
A concrete Indian statue was reported stolen Sunday at 1775 Northwoods Court.
Three cartons of cigarettes were reported stolen Sunday at 127 Water St.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Sunday at 202 S. Broadview.
An assault was reported Saturday at 14 Cape West Plaza.
An assault was reported Sunday at 1710 N. Sprigg, Apt. 510. Jodie Rose McCulloch, 20, of 1000 Towers Circle, received a summons on the complaint. Property damage
Property damage was reported Saturday at 1943 Carolina.
Property damage was reported Sunday at 1202 Broadway. Sean Patrick Dougherty, 22, of St. Louis, received a summons on the complaint.
A 17-year-old man was taken into protective custody Sunday.
An abandoned vehicle was reported Sunday at Giboney and Hackberry streets.