- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ST. MARY, Mo. -- Ronald E. "Ronnie" Kiefer, 44, of St. Mary died Thursday, May 2, 2003, in Perry County.
He was born Aug. 15, 1958, at Perryville, Mo., son of Lester and Ella Ruth Graff Kiefer. He and Glenda M. Kramer were married May 15, 1993.
Kiefer was the owner/operator of Ronnie's Automotive. He was a member of St. Vincent De Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Kyle J. Kiefer of St. Mary; two sisters, Phyllis Kiefer of Springfield, Mo., and Peggy Kiefer of Perryville; two brothers, Roger Kiefer and Gerald Kiefer, both of Perryville; and his mother of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 11 a.m. Monday at Young & Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.