- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Mary Jean Wilder Rudd, 25, died Friday, May 2, 2003, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born on May 8, 1977, at Kennett, Mo., daughter of Allen McCallister of Holcomb, Mo., and Donna Cureton of Sikeston.
She worked as a dispatcher for Freedom Taxi in Sikeston.
Survivors include her parents; a son, Tobias Johnson of Sikeston; two daughters, Taylor Rudd of New Madrid, Mo., and McKenzie Rudd of Scott City; three brothers, Casey Cureton of Sikeston, Christopher Radin of Bell City, Mo., and Jason Radin of Rolla, Mo.; and two sisters, Lacey Cureton and Crystal Radin, both of Sikeston.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents.
Friends may call Tuesday from noon until time of service at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dolan Rogers officiating.