- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
OLMSTED, Ill. -- Virginia E. Grisham, 80, of Olmsted died Saturday, May 3, 2003, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born on Aug. 27, 1922, daughter of Horace and Florence Holdman Grisham.
She lived for many years in Fort Wayne, Ind., where she owned and operated restaurants before her retirement.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home in Mounds, Ill., from 5 to7 p.m. Tuesday.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. R.D. McCoy officiating. Burial will be in Green Lawn Cemetery in Fort Wayne.