- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
OLMSTED, Ill. -- Virginia E. Grisham, 80, of Olmsted died Saturday, May 3, 2003, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born on Aug. 27, 1922, daughter of Horace and Florence Holdman Grisham.
She lived for many years in Fort Wayne, Ind., where she owned and operated restaurants before her retirement.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home in Mounds, Ill., from 5 to7 p.m. Tuesday.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. R.D. McCoy officiating. Burial will be in Green Lawn Cemetery in Fort Wayne.