- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Joseph R. Burciaga, 75, of Plano, Texas, died Monday, April 28, 2003, in Dallas, Texas.
Survivors include his wife, Georgianna; two daughters, Julie Burciaga of Plano, Toni Chalfant of Sugarland, Texas; a son and daughter-in-law, Joe and Carol Burciaga of Sunrise, Fla.; a brother, the Rev. John Burciaga of Phoenix, Ariz.; a sister and brother-in-law, Mary and John Miller of Cape Girardeau; and two granddaughters, Brandi and Nikki Chalfant of Sugarland.
We will cherish all our memories and will miss him dearly.
A service will be held in Cape Girardeau at a later date.
North Dallas Funeral Home in Dallas is in charge of arrangements.