- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Thankful People: Moore family counts its blessing after harrowing accident (11/23/17)
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Deal Finder brings 'unique' shopping to Cape Girardeau (11/24/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
Longtime reader has high praise for paper's variety
To the editor:
I think the Southeast Missourian does a very good job in all the diverse sections of the paper. It has something of interest for all ages, young and old.
The Missourian tells you about what a reader would be interested in, such as church, school, real estate, grocery ads, sports, world news, TV, comics, theater, history, crossword puzzle, bridge column, horoscope and "Dear Abby."
I have been a subscriber for over 50 years. To me, the Missourian has become a first-class paper. Keep up the good work.
Sometimes the carrier misses his goal.