- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Anthony and Vanessa Price of Owensville, Mo., St. John's Mercy Hospital, Saturday, March 29, 2003. Name, Blaine Anthony. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Price is the daughter of Dennis and Susan Lowe of Benton, Mo. Price is the son of Andrew Price of Bland, Mo., and Mary Price of Owensville.
Son to Capt. Laird and Christina Abbott of Tucson, Ariz., Tucson Medical Center, 1:34 p.m. Monday, April 21, 2003. Name, Ethan Fields. Weight, 9 pounds 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Abbott is the former Christina Fields, daughter of Leabert and Ann Fields of Jackson. Abbott is the son of Clarence and Pam Abbott of Linwood, N.J. He is serving in the U.S. Air Force.
Daughter to Buddy Alvin and Dwana Sue McClaine of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:28 a.m. Friday, April 25, 2003. Name, Marissa Jaden. Weight, 6 pounds. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. McClaine is the former Dwana Hudgens, daughter of Nancy Jones of Marble Hill, Mo., and Don Hudgens of Advance, Mo. McClaine is the son of Pauline McClaine and Bud McClaine of Benton. He is employed at D I Supply.
Son to Jeff and Carrie Aubuchon of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:29 p.m. Friday, April 25, 2003. Name, Brendan Michael. Weight, 5 pounds 7 ounces. Mrs. Aubuchon is the former Carrie Lumetta, daughter of Vince and Debbie Lumetta of St. Louis. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Aubuchon is the son of Steve and Joan Aubuchon of St. Louis. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Jimmy C. and Melanie A. Erlbacher of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:19 a.m. Saturday, April 26, 2003. Name, Jeffrey Ray. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Erlbacher is the former Melanie Cobb, daughter of Morris and Lynda Cobb of Millersville. She is a secretary at Southeast Hospital. Erlbacher is the son of Shirley Erlbacher of Cape Girardeau. He is self-employed with Erlbacher's Tree Service.
Son to James Douglas and Sara Elizabeth Ritter of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:02 p.m. Monday, April 28, 2003. Name, Hunter James. Weight, 10 pounds 3 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Ritter is the former Sara Nenninger, daughter of Lonnie and Audrey Nenninger of Leopold, Mo. She is an administrative secretary at Cape Girardeau Police Department, and a unit secretary at Southeast Hospital. Ritter is the son of Marilyn Ritter of Cape Girardeau, and the late James Ritter. He is an officer with Cape Girardeau Police Department, school bus driver with First Student Inc., an EMT with Cape County Private Ambulance Service Inc., and an emergency room technician at Southeast Hospital.
Son to Steven and Holly Philipps of Florissant, Mo., St. John's Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, 7 p.m. Monday, April 28, 2003. Name, Johnathon Michael. Weight, 7 pounds 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Philipps is the former Holly Miller, daughter of Jack and Marilyn Miller of Rocky Mount, Mo. She is a nurse at St. John's Hospital. Philipps is the son of Julius and Janet Philipps of Jackson. He is employed at Quik Trip Convenience Store in St. Louis.