- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Genevia Norris, 95, of Jonesboro died Thursday, May 1, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 2, 1908, in Union County, daughter of Everett D. and Flora Miller. She and Jesse Norris were married Oct. 24, 1940, at Benton, Mo. He died Sept. 12, 1966.
Norris was a member of Salem Lutheran Church.
Survivors include a brother, Hulbert Miller of Cobden, Ill.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, Ill., after 9 a.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. The Rev. David J. Eidson will officiate. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery at Anna.