- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Robert Lee Bradley, 72, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at his home.
He was born Aug. 26, 1930, in Lincoln, Ill., son of George and Gertrude Martin Bradley. He married Marie Cleveland.
Bradley was a painter.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Robert and Cody Bradley of Jonesboro; two daughters, Sandra Smith of Marion, Ill., Rochelle Hickam of Jonesboro; a sister, Charlene Dowell of Lincoln; two brothers, William and Herb Bradley of Lincoln; and 10 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, and two sisters.
Graveside service will be at 2 p.m. today at St. John's Cemetery, with the Rev. Gene Hart officiating.
Hileman and Parr Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.