- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Laura Michelle Mittrucker and Travis Joseph Klipfel were married Nov. 30, 2002, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Charles Prost performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are James and Linda Mittrucker and Herman and Priscilla Klipfel, all of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Stephanie Lovett of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Jennifer Mittrucker of St. Peters, Mo., cousin of the bride; Trisha Klipfel, sister of the groom, and Katie Canfield, both of Cape Girardeau.
Joe Beaudean of Cape Girardeau served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Matt Mittrucker, brother of the bride; Tyler Klipfel, brother of the groom; and Steven Penny, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Trenton Klipfel, brother of the groom, and Dustin Klosterhoff.
Candlelighters were Aynsley and Ashley Wolters of St. Louis, cousins of the groom.
Flower girl was Sarah Mittrucker of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Ringbearer was Samuel Carleton of St. Louis, cousin of the bride.
Jamie Mittrucker, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Server was Elizabeth Carleton, cousin of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 29 at Port Cape.
Mrs. Klipfel is a 2001 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She is pursuing degrees in recreation and public relations at Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Central High School. He is an apprentice pipefitter with Local 562, and is employed by B.W. Birk and Associates.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.