- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church was the setting Nov. 30, 2002, for the wedding of Lindsey Michelle Meyer and Michael David Gross. Msgr. Edward Eftink performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Michael and Betty Meyer and Carl and Christine Gross, all of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Morgan Meyer of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Diana Gross, sister of the groom; Gina Scully, Andria Koller, Sarah Martin, all of Jackson, and Natalie Hartle of Bloomfield, Mo.
Travis Turner of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Andrew Meyer, brother of the bride; Kyle Glass, Brent Pfeiffer, Doug Spooler and Jason St. John, all of Jackson. Ushers were James Hitt of Jackson, Clay Dilaplay of St. Louis, and Chad McCormick of Kelso, Mo.
Candlelighters were Sami Gross of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom, and Easton Cecil of Caruthersville, Mo., cousin of the bride.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Grace and Landen Pehle, children of Troy and Jennie Pehle of Jackson and niece and nephew of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Bavarian Halle at Fruitland.
The rehearsal dinner was held Nov. 29 at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Gross is a December 2002 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is an eighth grade math teacher at Farmington Middle School.
The groom is a May 2001 graduate of Southeast University. He is a seventh grade math teacher at Jackson Middle School.
The couple is residing in Jackson.