- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
KELSO, Mo. -- St. Augustine Catholic Church was the setting June 22, 2002, for the wedding of Andrea Daniels and Bill Hamm. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel of Kelso. Vocalists were Caroline Mueller of Cape Girardeau and Sara Palmer of Kansas City, Mo.
Parents of the couple are Jeff and Charlene Daniels of Ballwin, Mo., and Roger and Martha Hamm of Kelso.
Maid of honor was Sarah Daniels of Ballwin, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Caroline Farwig and Rachel Cotton of St. Louis; Katie Johnson of Maryland, cousin of the bride; and Melissa Sallman of Minnesota, cousin of the groom.
Keith Hamm of Kelso served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Brian Hamm of Kelso, brother of the groom; Matthew and Justin Essner and Michael Ziegler, all of Benton, Mo., and cousins of the groom. Ushers were Ryan Harris of Cape Girardeau, Michael Knobbe of St. Louis, and Kris McConnell of Wisconsin.
Flower girl was Krissy Gaines of Oran, Mo., cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Kyle Dean of Wichita, Kan., cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Janelle Essner of Benton and Sarah Gaines of Oran, cousins of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Tammy and Kacie Gaines.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Show Me Center.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at St. Augustine School gym.
Mrs. Hamm is a 1997 graduate of Marquette High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2000. She is a teacher at St. Augustine School.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Notre Dame High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business from Southeast University in 2000, and expects to receive a master's in business administration from Southeast in May. He is employed at Auto Tire and Parts Co.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.