- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. -- Paul Embro Johnson, 67, of Farmington, Mo., died Thursday, April 24, 2003, at his home.
He was born Feb. 5, 1936, in East Prairie, son of Rosalee Johnson. He married Jessie Marie Armstrong, who died April 18, 2003.
Johnson was a retired handyman. He moved to Farmington 10 years ago from East Prairie.
Survivors include five sons, Bill and Stanley Johnson of East Prairie, Marling Johnson of Belgrade, Mo., Randy Johnson of Bonne Terre, Mo., Merle Johnson of Cape Girardeau; five daughters, Paula Miller of Cape Girardeau, Rosalee Miller and Luann Pohl of Doe Run, Mo., Tina and Christine Johnson of Trion, Ga.; a brother, Franklin Coke of Anniston, Mo.; a sister, Myrtle Smith of East Prairie, Earline Smith; 16 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie after 6 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Buddy Hannah officiating. Burial will be in Dogwood Cemetery near East Prairie.