- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Sheriff report 4/26/03
Cape Girardeau County
Saturday, April 26
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Charles W. Simms, 62, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested April 19 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Ryan D. Brown, 20, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested April 20 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Rodney L. Jones, 23, of Freidheim, Mo., was arrested April 17 on suspicion of driving with a revoked license.
Toni L. Phelps, 25, of New Madrid, Mo., was arrested April 18 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing bad checks.
Dale L. Koehler, 34, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested April 18 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
Malcolm W. Hicks, 39, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for harassment.
Jacob W. Fox, 19, of Jackson, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.