- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Jim Lovett and Taryn Elizabeth LeGrand-Lovett of Charleston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:52 a.m. Thursday, April 17, 2003. Name, Luke Jordan. Weight, 8 pounds 2 ounces. Third son. Ms. LeGrand-Lovett is the former Taryn LeGrand, daughter of Gilbert and Mildred LeGrand of Benton, Mo. She is a clinical director with Bootheel Counseling Services. Lovett is the son of the late Roy and Lucille Lovett of Charleston. He is a self-employed farmer.
Daughter to Thomas Joseph and Kelly Elizabeth Roy of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:43 p.m. Thursday, April 17, 2003. Name, Elizabeth Grace. Weight, 6 pounds 13 ounces. Mrs. Roy is the former Kelly Weatherholt, daughter of Beverly Shelton of Henderson, Ky., and James Weatherholt of New Orleans, La. She is an insurance agent with Albrecht-Hodges Inc. Roy is the son of Glenn and Arlene Roy of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. He is a health educator with Stoddard County Health Department.
Daughter to Robert M. and Angie Y. Scott of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:38 p.m. Friday, April 18, 2003. Name, Taylor LeeAnn. Weight, 4 pounds 13 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Scott is the former Angie Wendel, daughter of Patsy Wendel of Oak Ridge and Jerry Wendel of Jackson. She is employed at Country Mart in Jackson. Scott is the son of Helen Scott of St. John, Mo., and Robert Scott of Normandy, Mo. He is employed at Wal-Mart in Jackson.
Daughter to Jason Todd Hercik and Mandy Marie Ashcraft of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:28 p.m. Friday, April 18, 2003. Name, Cadence Marie. Weight, 8 pounds 11 ounces. First child. Ms. Ashcraft is the daughter of Ricky and Mable Ashcraft of East Prairie, Mo. Hercik is the son of Joe and Beverly Hercik of Jackson.
Son to Brian Kevin and Coty Lynn Palmer of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:02 p.m. Friday, April 18, 2003. Name, Brandon Keith. Weight, 5 pounds 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Palmer is the former Coty Oller, daughter of Jim and Vicky Oller of Advance. Palmer is the son of Brian Palmer of Bernie, Mo., and Eva and James Canoy of Puxico, Mo. He is employed at Miracle Recreation Equipment Co. in Advance.
Daughter to Kent and Tammy LeAnn Jackson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:57 p.m. Sunday, April 20, 2003. Name, Alaina Rose. Weight, 6 pounds 13 1/2 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Jackson is the former Tammy Comstock, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ray Comstock of Clark, Mo. She is employed by Cape Girardeau Public Schools. Jackson is the son of Neva Jackson of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Do It Best Corp.
Son to Shaun R. Kinsey and Christy M. Williams of Scott City, St. Francis Medical Center, 4:55 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2003. Name, Gavon Michael. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Ms. Williams is the daughter of Kathy and Kenny Lange of Scott City. She is employed at Cape Girardeau Physician Associates.
Daughter to Suresh Rudrappa and Devika Nagaraj of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 6:23 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2003. Name, Poulomi. Weight, 6 pounds 2 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Nagaraj is employed at St. Francis.