- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 4/25/03
Friday, April 25
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests A person was placed in custody Wednesday pending the filing of formal charges for receiving stolen property, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Thomas G. Jordan, 22, of 51 N. Park, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Union County warrant for failure to appear.
Shawna M. Plunkett, 19, of 1536 N. Spanish, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Michael P. Wooden, 25, of 113 Elm St., Bernie, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Dunklin County warrant for felony stealing.
A person was placed in custody Thursday pending the filing of formal charges for resisting arrest, possession of crack and tampering with evidence.
Eric P. Massey, 20, of 45 S. West End Blvd., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Maria Flores, 30, of 105 N. Clark, Apt. 103, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of stealing.
Amanda L. Dunning, 18, of 4 N. Pindwood, Apt. 4, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of stealing.
Barry W. Morgan Jr., 19, of 847 N. Cape Rock Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
Shane M. Tobin, 20, of 1958 Grandview, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Assault Brian E. Harris, 17, of 1145 S. Sprigg, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of assault. A 16-year-old male was also cited to juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
A black 1984 Honda Scooter was reported stolen Wednesday by Approved Auto at 402 S. Kingshighway.
A jungle gym set was reported stolen Wednesday at 816 Good Hope.
Gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday by Amoco D-Mart at 3276 William.
Gasoline was reported stolen Thursday by Basic Fuel at 2551 Bloomfield.
A backpack and its contents were reported stolen Thursday at 117 N. Main.
A phone was reported stolen Thursday at Capaha Park.
Cash and a cash bag were reported stolen Wednesday in a burglary by Newman Amusement at 1204 Meadow Brook.Property damage
A vehicle was reported damaged Wednesday at the 0 block of North Hanover.
A tire was reported damaged Wednesday at 1535 N. Water.
A vehicle was reported damaged Wednesday at 411 S. Jefferson.
A vehicle was reported damaged Wednesday at 2021 Themis.
Littering on private property was reported Thursday at 532 Woodbine Place.
Failure to return rental property was reported Thursday by Rent One at 601 S. Kingshighway.