- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Sherman Lee "Peanut" Baker Jr., 35, of Sikeston died Friday, April 18, 2003, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
He was born March 9, 1968, in Chicago, son of Sherman Lee and Mary Lee Baker Sr.
Survivors include two sons, Devin and Shamar Baker of Sikeston; two daughters, Brianna and Amber Baker of Sikeston; his parents of Chicago; five sisters, Vonda, Nicole, Krystal and Karmen Baker, all of Chicago, and Katrina Randall of Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston after 10 a.m. Wednesday.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.