- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Aufdenbergs mark 25 years
Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Aufdenberg of Burfordville celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary April 5, 2003. A Mass of celebration was held at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson, followed by a dinner.
Guests attended from Burfordville, Cape Girardeau, Leopold, Patton, Jackson, St. Charles, Mo., and Garland, Texas.
Aufdenberg and Elizabeth James were married April 15, 1978.
Their attendants were Ruth Sawyer, Anita Essner, Angela Poindexter, Sara Heuer, Diane Birk, Rick Aufdenberg, Darrell Aufdenberg, Bob, Dennis, Paul, Ralph and Mark James, and David Aufdenberg.
The couple has three children, James Aufdenberg and wife Millie, Denise Aufdenberg and Luke Aufdenberg, all of Burfordville.