- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Victor and Mary Gunn of Fairbanks, Alaska, announce the engagement of their daughter, Alexia M. Gunn, to Mark R. Sander, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of John and Pam Sander of Jackson.
Gunn is an agent with Century 21 Key Realty and is also employed at St. Francis Medical Center.
Sander expects to receive bachelor of science degrees in criminal justice and psychology from Southeast Missouri State University in May.
A July 5 wedding is planned.