- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Shayden O'Brian McClanahan, 8 months, died Wednesday, April 16, 2003, at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital in St. Louis. He was hospitalized March 31 with pulmonary hypertension.
He was born Aug. 8, 2002, in Cape Girardeau, son of Shanna Dickerson and Chris McClanahan.
Loving survivors include his parents of Jackson; maternal grandparents, Bill and Sue Dickerson of Jackson; paternal grandparents, Pat McClanahan of Pocahontas, Jean McClanahan of Jackson; maternal great-grandmothers, Evelyn Peetz and Loretta Dickerson of Jackson; paternal great-grandmother, Lilly McClanahan of Pocahontas; two aunts; and two uncles.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Shailyn, Nov. 15, 1999.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home. The Rev. Robert Henrichs will officiate. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to the Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital Cardiology Study.