- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Shayden O'Brian McClanahan, 8 months, died Wednesday, April 16, 2003, at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital in St. Louis. He was hospitalized March 31 with pulmonary hypertension.
He was born Aug. 8, 2002, in Cape Girardeau, son of Shanna Dickerson and Chris McClanahan.
Loving survivors include his parents of Jackson; maternal grandparents, Bill and Sue Dickerson of Jackson; paternal grandparents, Pat McClanahan of Pocahontas, Jean McClanahan of Jackson; maternal great-grandmothers, Evelyn Peetz and Loretta Dickerson of Jackson; paternal great-grandmother, Lilly McClanahan of Pocahontas; two aunts; and two uncles.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Shailyn, Nov. 15, 1999.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home. The Rev. Robert Henrichs will officiate. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to the Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital Cardiology Study.