- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Antonio and Delia Trejo of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:34 a.m. Friday, April 11, 2003. Name, Esmeralda Lizeth. Weight, 6 pounds 5 ounces. Third daughter. Trejo is employed at El Torero Inc.
Son to Brad and Angie Clemons of Wildwood, Mo., St. John's Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis, 9:37 a.m. Saturday, March 29, 2003. Name, Andrew Bradley. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Clemons is the former Angie Fulton, daughter of Ron and Nancy Fulton of Cape Girardeau. Mr. and Mrs. Clemons are employed at Enterprise Leasing in Clayton, Mo. He is the son of James and Joyce Clemons of Sikeston, Mo.
Daughter to David Henry and Jeniese Gabriele Fox of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:46 p.m. Thursday, April 10, 2003. Name, Emma Gaurielle. Weight, 7 pounds. First child. Mrs. Fox is the former Jeniese Moyers, daughter of Mary Jane Moyers of Glenallen, Mo., and Steve R. Moyers of Marble Hill. Fox is the son of Kathy and Ron Bell of Fruitland and David R. Fox of Marble Hill.
Son to Douglas S. and Heather M. Dickerson of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:41 a.m. Saturday, April 12, 2003. Name, Daniel Alan. Weight, 8 pounds 2 1/2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Dickerson is the former Heather Dexter, daughter of Melissa Dexter of Auburn, Mass., and the late Timothy Dexter. She is a registered nurse. Dickerson is the son of Leon and Margaret Dickerson of Jackson. He is a computer programmer.
Son to Jacob Lynn and Samantha Elizabeth Ruebel of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:30 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2003. Name, Jacob David. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. Mrs. Ruebel is the former Samantha Sharp, daughter of Ralph and Judy Sharp of Jackson. Ruebel is the son of Jack and Karen Ruebel of Cape Girardeau. He is a technician at Toyota/Mitsubishi.
Daughter to Timothy Wayne and Sonya Nicole Wilson of Sikeston, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:46 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2003. Name, Alexis Chyenne. Weight, 4 pounds 11 ounces. Mrs. Wilson is the former Sonya Kempfer, daughter of Tammy Clover of St. Charles, Mo., and Kevin Kempfer of Murphysboro, Ill. Wilson is the son of Tim and Sheila Wilson of Sikeston.
Son to Christopher Lee Kilburn and Brandi Leigh Ziegler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:33 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2003. Name, Gavin Christopher. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Ms. Ziegler is the daughter of Pam Jett of Sikeston, Mo., and Randy Ziegler of Benton, Mo. She is employed at Missouri Veterans Home. Kilburn is the son of Hope Kilburn and Tom Kilburn of Benton. He is employed at Cedar Street.
Son to Keith and Christina Johnson of Arnold, Mo., Missouri Baptist Hospital in St. Louis, 10:55 p.m. Sunday, April 13, 2003. Name, Nicholas Alexander. Weight, 8 pounds 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Johnson is the former Christina Sides, daughter of Paul and Carolyn Sides of Jackson. She is a registered nurse with First Call Team in St. Louis. Johnson is the son of Fonnie and Mary Johnson of St. Louis. He is employed at Color Art Printing in St. Louis.