- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 4/17/03
Thursday, April 17
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items: At 5:32 p.m., motor vehicle accident and emergency medical service at Themis and Louisiana.
At 11:30 p.m., emergency medical service at the 700 block of Broadway.
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following items: At 1:05 a.m., emergency medical service at the 1000 block of Locust.
At 9:57 a.m., emergency medical service at 36 Schonoff.
At 1:13 p.m., powerline problems at 709 Albert.
At 1:47 p.m., woods fire at 1007 N. Henderson.
At 1:48 p.m., bushes on fire at 3060 William.
At 3:04 p.m., line down at Bellridge Pike and Jasmine.
At 3:19 p.m., oil in roadway at Mount Auburn and William.
At 6:42 p.m., carbon monoxide alarm at 225 Barberry.
At 7:12 p.m., emergency medical service at 1900 Thilenius.
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 7:05 a.m., citizen assist at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 8:17 a.m., emergency medical service at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 10:56 a.m., fire alarm at 900 Normal.
At 12:13 p.m., powerline down at 241 N. Fountain.
At 12:24 p.m., powerline down at 2300 Kingsway.
At 12:33 p.m., gas odor at 1025 N. Sprigg.