- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 4/14/03
Monday, April 14
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Summons Dustin Lee Kollars, 20, of 105 N. Clark St., was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of hindering prosecution.
Clayton Keuhn, 19, of 727 N. Sprigg St., received a summons Sunday on suspicion of keeping a disorderly house.
A portable CD player and book of checks was reported stolen Sunday at 111 N. Clark St.
A wallet and contents were reported stolen Sunday at 245 N. Park St.
Concrete blocks were reported stolen Sunday from a construction site at 20 S. Mount Auburn Road.
A digital camera was reported stolen Sunday at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
Amerimart reported gasoline stolen Sunday at 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive.
JCPenney reported clothing stolen Sunday at 200 West Park Mall. Shyretta Sharp, 26, of 513 Lincoln, Charleston, Mo., and Sharma Rodgers, 22, of 502 Ada, Charleston, received summonses on the complaint.
K-Mart reported tools stolen Sunday at 11 S. Kingshighway.
A CD player, CDs and a case were reported stolen from a vehicle Sunday in the 600 block of North Street.Property damage
A motorcycle mirror was reported damaged Sunday at 1467 N. Water St.
Stalking was reported Sunday to the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
A 44-year-old woman was placed in protective custody Sunday.
A 48-year-old woman was placed in protective custody Sunday.
A 40-year-old man was placed in protective custody Sunday.
A peace disturbance was reported Sunday at 1106 N. Frederick St.