- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Charles and Glenda Hinkebein of Chaffee announce the engagement of their daughter, Kimberly Ann Hinkebein, to Ryan Charles Rueseler. He is the son of Ronald and Judy Rueseler of Cape Girardeau.
Hinkebein is a 1998 graduate of Delta R-V High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in human environmental studies child development from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She is a teacher with DAEOC Chaffee Head Start.
Rueseler is a 1995 graduate of Central High School, and a 1998 graduate of Southeast University Law Enforcement Academy. He is a lieutenant with Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.
An Aug. 2 wedding is planned at St. Ambrose Catholic Church.