- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Diane May Callahan and Randy Lee Woodard were married Feb. 14, 2003, at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Louisburg, N.C. The Rev. Bill Wallace performed the ceremony.
Steve and Deborah May of Louisburg are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Ron and Glenda Woodard of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Stacy Baxter of Star City, Ark.
Rob McGhee of Goldsboro, N.C., was best man.
Flower girl was Victoria Drake of Goldsboro. Ringbearers were Kyle Callahan, son of the bride, and Hunter Baxter, son of Stacy Baxter.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held in the church fellowship hall.
The groom is assistant manager at Wal-Mart.
The couple is residing in Jackson.