- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Mindy Deann Cook and Nathaniel Joseph Brown were married Nov. 9, 2002, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Reader was LaDonna Gosche of Kelso, godmother of the groom. Pianist was Betty Ressel and soloist was Bob Ressel, both of Kelso.
Parents of the bride are Bobby and Gladys Cook of Sedgewickville, Mo. The groom is the son of Blair and Deanna Brown of Kelso.
Matron of honor was Megan Baker of Marble Hill and Mia Cook of Columbia, Mo., sisters of the bride; Kathi Gosche of St. Charles, Mo.; and Allison Brown of Kelso, sister of the groom.
Bryan Gosche of St. Charles, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Darrin Fronabarger of Oak Ridge, Brandon Blattel of New Hamburg, Mo., and Travis McClain of Cape Girardeau. Ushers and candlelighters were Preston and Chace Cook, sons of Curt and Angie Cook of Festus, Mo., and nephews of the bride.
Flower girls were Rachel Baker and Kayle Gosche. Ringbearer was Breyton Baker. Rachel and Breyton are children of Darron and Megan Baker and niece and nephew of the bride. Kayle is the daughter of Bryan and Kathi Gosche, cousin and goddaughter of the groom.
Erin Baker, daughter of Darron and Megan Baker and niece of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Debbie Cook of Patton, Mo., and Angie Cook, sisters-in-law of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 8 at their home.
Mrs. Brown is a graduate of Woodland High School at Marble Hill and Southeast Missouri State University. She is a special education teacher at Marquand-Zion High School.
The groom is a graduate of Notre Dame High School in Cape Girardeau. He is employed at DI Supply in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico, the couple is residing in Marble Hill.