- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 04/13/03
Sunday, April 13
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 9:06 p.m., emergency medical service at 1803 Bloomfield.
At 9:30 p.m., carbon monoxide detector at 555 N. Spring, Apt. 50.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items:
At 9:32 a.m., alarm sounding at 2911 Bloomfield.
At 11:07 a.m., emergency medical service at 403 S. Pacific, Apt. 1C.
At 1:16 p.m., emergency medical service at 1120 N. Kingshighway.
At 1:43 p.m., motor vehicle accident and extrication at Interstate 55.
At 3:23 p.m., motor vehicle accident and emergency medical service at 11 S. Kingshighway.
At 4:20 p.m., emergency medical service at 808 S. Pacific.
At 7:07 p.m., an alarm sounding at 611 S. West End Blvd.
At 8:58 p.m., emergency medical service on Interstate 55 at mile marker 96.
At 11:46 p.m., emergency medical service at 1210 Meadowbrook.Firefighters responded to the following items on Saturday:
At 1:49 a.m., emergency medical service at 1126 N. Sprigg.
At 12:43 p.m., emergency medical service at 1411 N. Cape Rock Drive.