- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Aline E. Graham, 93, of Sikeston died Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at Sikeston Convalescent Center.
She was born Jan. 17, 1910, at Fredericktown, Mo., daughter of Jacob Charles and Myrtle Bell Wheeler Rouse. She and Ivan V. Graham were married in 1928. He died in 1964.
Survivors include a daughter, Joan Moyers of Sikeston; three grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Tom Geers officiating. Burial will be in Marcus Memorial Park Cemetery at Fredericktown.