- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Aline E. Graham, 93, of Sikeston died Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at Sikeston Convalescent Center.
She was born Jan. 17, 1910, at Fredericktown, Mo., daughter of Jacob Charles and Myrtle Bell Wheeler Rouse. She and Ivan V. Graham were married in 1928. He died in 1964.
Survivors include a daughter, Joan Moyers of Sikeston; three grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Tom Geers officiating. Burial will be in Marcus Memorial Park Cemetery at Fredericktown.