- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
We could be on the threshold of real peace
To the editor:
The leadership, conduct, overall circumstances, short duration and imminent peace should be a strong indication that Operation Iraqi Freedom was indeed a just and holy war.
The unsung heroes are the traditional Republican and Democratic majority in Congress and the praying, positive, volunteering majority of people through our country and the world.
With continued religious, political, moral and scientific clarity and a host of volunteers, we could be standing on the threshold of reason, reclamation and peace.