- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
People talk 04/11/03
'Creek' star to undergo alcohol education
RALEIGH, N.C. -- "Dawson's Creek" co-star Joshua Jackson was accepted into an alcohol education program after his arrest at a hockey game.
Jackson was placed in the progam Wednesday after admitting he was drunk and disruptive at a Nov. 9 Carolina Hurricanes game. The 24-year-old plays Pacey on the WB television drama, which has been filmed mostly in Wilmington during its six-year run. Jackson originally was charged with being drunk and disruptive by fighting and simple assault for allegedly grabbing a security guard around the neck and striking him. As part of the program, Jackson must attend 15 hours of alcohol and substance abuse education, which costs $150, and complete 24 hours of community service.
-- From wire reports