- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Braggs mark golden event
Mr. and Mrs. Orville G. Bragg of Cape Girardeau observed their 50th wedding anniversary March 28, 2003.
Bragg and the former Juanita Holder were married March 28, 1953, in Cape Girardeau, by the Rev. A.J. Langston.
The Braggs have lived in Cape Girardeau all their married life.
They have a daughter, Cheryl Riley; two grandchildren, Jason and Rachel Riley; and a great-grandson, Garrett Fornkohl.