- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Sheila Diane Griffin and Jon Eric Kellogg of Sedalia, Mo., announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Paul and Charlene Griffin of Chaffee, and the late Yvonne Griffin. Kellogg is the son of Jules E. "Bud" Kellogg of Rich Hill, Mo., and the late Marcheta Kellogg.
Griffin is a graduate of Delta High School. She is employed at BCT in Kansas City, Kan.
Kellogg is a graduate of Smith-Cotton High School in Sedalia. He is a pipefitter with Local Union 533 in Kansas City, Mo.
A June 14 wedding is planned at Parkview Christian Church in Sedalia.