- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Maple United Methodist Church was the setting Oct. 5, 2002, for the wedding of Kristi Dawn Henderson and Cameron Leggett. Jim Cooper performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Kayla and Jeff Winters of Rocky Mount, Mo., and Gerald and Brenda Henderson of Mt. Vernon, Ind. The groom is the son of Tom and Flossie Leggett of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Christine Downes of Indianapolis, Ind. Bridesmaids were Carla Brown of Jackson, Melissa Milton of Scott City, and Tonya Perry of Oran, Mo.
Jeff Michel of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Aaron Moore of Cape Girardeau; Jason Leggett of Columbia, Mo., brother of the groom; and Chris Bradshaw of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Jodie and Alex Lasher, children of Kevin and Elaine Lasher of Cape Girardeau.
Mary Spell of Cape Girardeau attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Osage Community Center. Servers were Kim Benton, aunt of the bride; Nancy Wright and Helen Miner, aunts of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 4 at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Leggett attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse in Sikeston, Mo.
The groom received an associate's degree in civil engineering from Mineral Area College. He is employed at Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Scott City.