- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Amanda Kaye Lange and William Henry Pepmiller were united in marriage Dec. 28, 2002, at Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran, Mo. The Rev. John Harth performed the ceremony. Readers were Emily, Sarah and Andrew Lange, sisters and brother of the bride.
Music was by Steve Schaffner and Trio Girardeaux.
The bride is the daughter of David and Lanell Lange of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Bill and Charlotte Pepmiller of Rolla, Mo.
Maid of honor was Elizabeth Feldmann of Webster Groves, Mo. Other attendants were Jennifer Glueck of Cape Girardeau and Robert Eggelston of Monett, Mo.
Jason Roberts of Rolla served the groom as best man. Leslie Mainer of Rolla was an attendant.
Flower girl was Jillian Read, daughter of Russel and Julie Read of Atlanta, Ga., and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Thomas Crippen, son of Steve and Lisa Crippen of Chaffee and cousin of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Oran. Servers were Jenny, Rebecca, Anilise and Megan Lange, cousins of the bride.
Mrs. Pepmiller is a 1997 graduate of Notre Dame High School in Cape Girardeau. She received a bachelor's degree in art from Fontbonne University in St. Louis in 2000.
The groom is a 1993 graduate of Rolla High School, and attended the University of Missouri-Rolla. He is employed by the U.S. Army.
The couple is residing in Vilseck, Germany.