- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Donna J. Diebold and Dr. Timothy S. Joplin were married in a private ceremony Feb. 14, 2003. The Rev. Charles Prost performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Diebold of Scott City. The groom is the son of Irene Joplin of Benton, Ill., and the late Rev. Walter Joplin.
Best man and matron of honor were Mark and Florence Harold of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Joplin is a Missouri state certified real estate appraiser and owner of SEMO Appraisal, LLC.
Dr. Joplin is a chiropractor at Midtown Chiropractic Center.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.