- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Donna J. Diebold and Dr. Timothy S. Joplin were married in a private ceremony Feb. 14, 2003. The Rev. Charles Prost performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Diebold of Scott City. The groom is the son of Irene Joplin of Benton, Ill., and the late Rev. Walter Joplin.
Best man and matron of honor were Mark and Florence Harold of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Joplin is a Missouri state certified real estate appraiser and owner of SEMO Appraisal, LLC.
Dr. Joplin is a chiropractor at Midtown Chiropractic Center.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.