- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
VILLA RIDGE, Ill. -- Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Spaulding of Villa Ridge announce the engagement of their daughter, Joda Lea Spaulding, to Brandon D. Dillow. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Gary K. Dillow of Olive Branch, Ill.
Spaulding is a 1999 graduate of Meridian High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University.
Dillow is a 1991 graduate of Egyptian High School. He is employed by Wilburn Farms and Dozer Service in Pulaski, Ill.
A May 3 wedding is planned at Cairo Baptist Church in Cairo, Ill.