- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daniel and Laurie Crader of Fairdealing, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy Louise Crader, to David Scott Mattingly. He is the son of David and Marie Mattingly of Malden, Mo.
Crader is a 1999 graduate of Doniphan High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Drury Southwest.
Mattingly is a 1999 graduate of Malden High School. He is employed at Garfield's.
A May 24 wedding is planned at Deerfield Lodge in Jackson.