- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
John and Taffy McMullin of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily Lynn McMullin, to Abraham Thompson Funk. He is the son of Russell and Sue Funk of Columbus, Ga.
McMullin is a graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor's degree in audiology/speech-language pathology from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
Funk is a graduate of Shaw High School in Columbus. He served a two-year mission with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Santiago, Chile. He is attending Brigham Young University.
An April 11 wedding is planned at Salt Lake Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City, Utah.