- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
School candidates slated Monday at Jackson forum
To the editor:
I would like to invite the taxpayers of the Jackson School District to the Meet the Candidate Forum at 7 p.m. Monday in the high school auditorium across from the high school gym. The event is sponsored by the Jacksonian Charter Chapter of the American Business Women's Association.
With five candidates for two open seats, we hope the candidates will give those in attendance the knowledge needed to make informed choices at the polls on April 8. More than ever, the taxpayers of the Jackson district must know whom they will be trusting to make school policy regarding our students' education and how money is spent for their education.
The ABWA is an education-based organization with concern for our students and schools. Please show your concern. Attend this form and make sure your questions are answered. Your school board is only as good as your vote.
Jacksonian Charter Chapter
American Business Women's Association