- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
School candidates slated Monday at Jackson forum
To the editor:
I would like to invite the taxpayers of the Jackson School District to the Meet the Candidate Forum at 7 p.m. Monday in the high school auditorium across from the high school gym. The event is sponsored by the Jacksonian Charter Chapter of the American Business Women's Association.
With five candidates for two open seats, we hope the candidates will give those in attendance the knowledge needed to make informed choices at the polls on April 8. More than ever, the taxpayers of the Jackson district must know whom they will be trusting to make school policy regarding our students' education and how money is spent for their education.
The ABWA is an education-based organization with concern for our students and schools. Please show your concern. Attend this form and make sure your questions are answered. Your school board is only as good as your vote.
Jacksonian Charter Chapter
American Business Women's Association