- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police report 3/22/03
Saturday, March 22
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
David A. Tingle II, 25, of 257 Capaha Trail, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and operating an unlicensed vehicle.
Miguel D. Phillips, 35, of 535 N. Sprigg, Apt. 4, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
Jimmy R. Park, 22, of 1428 N. 12th St., Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Joshua E. Mosley, 18, of 425 W. Yoakum, Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Friday on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
Sherron M. Minor, 18, of 515 Elm, Mound City, Ill., was arrested Friday on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.Thefts
Talkabouts, batteries and a pocket knife were reported stolen Thursday by Wal-Mart at 3439 William. Bryan K. Reid, 20, of 501 N. Clark, Apt. 206, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the complaint.
Prescription medication was reported stolen Thursday at the 1000 block of Hanover.
A countertop was reported stolen Thursday by Bargain Hound at 851 S. Kingshighway.
A quilt, a bag and mail were reported stolen Thursday at 1936 Siemers.
Gasoline was reported stolen Friday by Citgo D-Mart at 263 Farrar.
A vehicle was reported damaged Thursday at 520 Broadway.Miscellaneous
Failure to return rental property was reported Friday by Rent One at 610 S. Kingshighway.
Saturday, March 22
The following items were released by theJackson PoliceDepartment. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Donald S. Marshall, 41, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested March 13 for driving while intoxicated and improper parking.
Daniel Shriver, 49, of P.O. Box 381, Jackson, was arrested March 15 for driving while intoxicated and improper lane usage.
Danny Gilman, 42, of 221 Morgan, Jackson, was arrested March 15 on a county warrant for a probation violation.Arson
Arson was reported Sunday in the 900 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
A boat was reported stolen Thursday in the 600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.Burglary
A burglary was reported March 13 in the 2100 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Found property was reported March 13 in the 400 block of Morgan Street and the 500 block of Hope Street.
A domestic dispute was reported March 15 at the 300 block of South Union Avenue.
Vandalism was reported March 15 on Parkview Street.
A fight was reported March 15 in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
A verbal dispute was reported Thursday in the 200 block of South Missouri.
A runaway juvenile was reported Thursday in the 1300 block of Briarwood.
Telephone harassment was reported Thursday in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
A domestic dispute was reported Thursday in the 900 block of Highland Drive.