- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Anna J. Gremaud, 91, died Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born March 9, 1912, at Belgique, Mo., daughter of John and Mary Cornelius DePauw. She and Oliver Gremaud were married July 28, 1931, at Belgique. He died in August 1984.
Gremaud formerly owned and operated Gremaud's General Store. She was a member of Our Lady of Victory Parish at Sereno, Mo., and its Ladies Sodality.
Survivors include two sons, Ronald and Donald Gremaud; a daughter, Nancy Doza; a sister, Deets Martens, all of Perryville; 17 grandchildren; 30 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five sisters, three brothers and a grandchild.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 tonight. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Victory Church, with the Rev. Frank Agnew officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery at Perryville.