- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
COBDEN, Ill. -- Eugene P. Cresto, 46, of Cobden died Monday, March 17, 2003, at his home.
He was born June 23, 1956, in Chicago, son of Eugene R. and Doris Somers Cresto.
He was a self-employed carpenter.
Survivors include his mother of Cobden; two sons, Eugene Cresto of Hammond, Ind., Joseph Cresto of Ohio; a daughter, Christina Hileman of Cobden; two brothers, James Cresto of Crete, Ill., Paul R. Cresto of Momence, Ill.; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by his father.
A private funeral will be held Thursday.
Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Cobden is in charge of arrangements.