- Updated: Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)4
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
ANNA, Ill. -- Kenneth W. Davis, 81, of Anna died Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at St. Louis University Hospital.
He was born June 16, 1921, in Balcom, Ill., to Hugh Oscar and Effie Jane Corzine Davis. He married Billie Lee Walker on May 10, 1947.
He was a member of the First Baptist Church in Anna, worked 28 years at International and Florsheim Shoe and 20 years at the Anna State Hospital. He was a World War II veteran, receiving two bronze stars.
Survivors include: his wife; two daughters, Sherry Fear and Diadra McEnelly, both of Anna; two grandsons; and two great-children.
He was preceded in death by three sisters and three brothers.
Friends may call at Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today and on Thursday until time for the funeral.
Funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. at the funeral home with the Rev. Cliff Waller officiating. Burial will follow in the Anna Cemetery with full military honors by Anna VFW Post 3455.