- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Put prejudices behind, support our president
To the editor:
I'm distressed to read so many negative comments in Speak Out about our president. It's easy to say we would do things differently, but how do we really know what we would do in any given situation? I can't say I would hold up too well to the stress he is under, and I will pray for him every day.
Let's please put our prejudices aside and get behind our president. Where is the patriotism we had after Sept. 11, 2001?
I'm a grandma and a mother, and the thought of someone hurting my grandsons and daughters hits close to the bone. Let's stand up with our president and get rid of that monster in Iraq. God bless America.