- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
Human rights are paramount in Iraqi war
To the editor:
As war becomes more real, I would like to represent Central High School's Amnesty International Group and voice its concern over the human rights of the Iraqi citizens.
Indiscriminate weapons should not be used. Heavily populated areas and cities should not be bombed. And Iraqi refugees should be allowed to enter any nation bordering Iraq.
Everyone must remember that war will be waged for the rights of all people.