- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 3/19/03
Wednesday, March 19
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Monday: At 11:56 a.m., an illegal burn at 312 S. Hanover.
At 4:45 p.m., smoke in an apartment at 510 N. Fountain
At 5:58 p.m., a request for emergency medical service at 1105 Linden.
At 6:16 p.m., an illegal burn at 1207 College.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Tuesday: At 2:23 a.m., a request for emergency medical service at 3020 Boutin.
At 8:53 a.m., an illegal burn at Flint Hill and Highway 177.
At 10:44 a.m., a request for emergency medical service at 1105 Linden.
At 11:48 a.m., a car fire at South Sprigg and William streets.
At 2:29 p.m., a request for emergency medical service at Morgan Oak and Spanish.
At 2:55 p.m., smoke removal at 1504 Clark.