- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police report 3/19/03
Wednesday, March 19
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Danny Ray Reed, 21, 538 S. Maple, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Alex Vernon Watkins, 21, 1228 Linden, Apt. 2, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving without a valid license, unlicensed vehicle, no license plate lights and no seatbelt.
Jaime Elaine Williams, 22, 1015 Harmony, Apt. 2, was arrested Monday on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon and property damage.
Property damage A fence was damaged at 1655 N. Spanish.
Theft Gasoline was reported stolen Monday from Don's Store 24, 341 S. Sprigg.
Cash was reported stolen Monday at 121 S. Sprigg.
Clothing was reported stolen Monday at Famous Barr, 100 West Park Mall. A 15-year-old female juvenile was cited to juvenile court.
Decals were reported stolen Monday by Creative Trim Performance, 2215 Broadway.
Summons Josiel Mendoza Galvan, 19, 526 Boxwood, Apt. A, was issued a summons Monday on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
Wednesday, March 19
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Fraud Fraud was reported Monday in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Fraud was reported Monday in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Property damage Property damage was reported Monday in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.
Miscellaneous A dog was reported at large Monday in the 800 block of East Independence.
A dog was reported at large Tuesday in the 900 block of East Independence.
n A suspicious person was reported Monday on South High Street.