- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Complaint filed against former president
BRUSSELS, Belgium -- Seven Iraqi victims of the 1991 Gulf War lodged a war crimes complaint Tuesday against former President Bush. The complaint centers on the Feb. 13, 1991, U.S. bombing of the al-Amiriya shelter in Baghdad, which killed 403 people. The U.S. military said it believed the site was a command center.
Under Belgian law, courts can hear war crimes cases no matter who allegedly committed them or where. A Belgian court now must decide whether to hear the complaint.