- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)27
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
Complaint filed against former president
BRUSSELS, Belgium -- Seven Iraqi victims of the 1991 Gulf War lodged a war crimes complaint Tuesday against former President Bush. The complaint centers on the Feb. 13, 1991, U.S. bombing of the al-Amiriya shelter in Baghdad, which killed 403 people. The U.S. military said it believed the site was a command center.
Under Belgian law, courts can hear war crimes cases no matter who allegedly committed them or where. A Belgian court now must decide whether to hear the complaint.