- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Complaint filed against former president
BRUSSELS, Belgium -- Seven Iraqi victims of the 1991 Gulf War lodged a war crimes complaint Tuesday against former President Bush. The complaint centers on the Feb. 13, 1991, U.S. bombing of the al-Amiriya shelter in Baghdad, which killed 403 people. The U.S. military said it believed the site was a command center.
Under Belgian law, courts can hear war crimes cases no matter who allegedly committed them or where. A Belgian court now must decide whether to hear the complaint.